Coffee Menu & Taplist
Our menu is updated regularly! Please check continue to check in and see what’s changed.
Madison Craft Beer | Taplist
FORWARD CRAFT & COFFEE TAPLIST
Last Updated 2/3/23
01. Bourbon Barrel Stout | Central Waters Brewing • Amherst, WI
Barrel Aged Imperial Stout • ABV 10.5%
The brewery’s most highly sought after beer, this imperial stout is aged to perfection in oak bourbon barrels. Contains hints of bourbon & vanilla with roasted overtones that is sure to please any connoisseur’s palate.
02. Work Life Balance | Fair State Brewing Cooperative • Minneapolis, MN
English Barleywine • ABV 13%
Regardless of the life-changing effects it may or may not have, we hope you’ll agree that this honker of a beer brings a pleasingly complex bouquet of malt-derived flavors and aromas such as dried figs, raisins, toffee, and a hint of roast.
03. Lobster Stuffed with Tacos | Fair State Brewing Coop. w/ Bottle Logic • Minneapolis, MN
Imperial Stout / Double Pastry • ABV 14%
The best with the best. Barrel-aged pastry stout collaboration with Bottle Logic. Aged 12 months in bourbon barrels with toasted coconut, caramelized cocoa nibs and vanilla beans added.
04. Pils | 3 Sheeps Brewing • Sheboygan, WI
German Pilsner • ABV 5.3%
A crisp German style pilsner brewed with Cascade hops. Prost!
05. Superior Pale Ale | Earth Rider Brewery • Superior, WI
American Pale Ale • ABV 5.5%
Brewed for the Northlanders who live near the greatest lake. American hops lend citrus notes to this crisp, clean, and easy drinking ale.
06. Cedar Sour Red | Earth Rider Brewery • Superior, WI
Sour • ABV 5.7%
Sour brought to you by Cedar blocks, French Oak barrels, and an Amber base. This beer is one of a kind.
07. Strawberry Swish & Flick | Barn Town Brewing • West Des Moines, IA
Gluten Free Sour • ABV 5.0%
This gluten free strawberry “burst” candy inspired sour will tickle your taste buds better than anything you can find at the candy shop. Aromas and flavors of strawberry and those little pink waxy candy squares.
08. Double Hop Skewer | Barn Town Brewing • West Des Moines, IA
DDH Imperial IPA / Double IPA • ABV 11%
Twice the fun, Double Dry Hopped and Double IPA, make for a unique combination. Brewed with El Dorado and Citra Hop give it a taste for those fresh cut pineapple and passion fruit notes.
09. Caramel Apple | Barn Town Brewing • West Des Moines, IA
Gluten Free Sour • ABV 5.4%
One of your favorite childhood candies in a glass but this one won’t get stuck in your teeth!
10. Hopslam | Bell’s Brewing • Kalamazoo, MI
Imperial / Double IPA • ABV 10%
Selected specifically because of their aromatic qualities, these Pacific Northwest varieties contribute a pungent blend of grapefruit, stone fruit and floral notes. A generous malt bill and a solid dollop of honey provide just enough body to keep the balance in check, resulting in a remarkably drinkable rendition of the Double India Pale Ale style.
11. Deth’s Tar | Revolution Brewing • Chicago, IL
Stout – Imperial / Double Oatmeal • ABV 14.8%
Witness the firepower of this fully operational Barrel-Aged Imperial Oatmeal Stout. Brewed with English specialty malts and the addition of flaked and malted oats to create a rich, chocolaty profile and silky mouthfeel that cloaks its considerable strength.
12. Ryeway to Heaven | Revolution Brewing • Chicago, IL
Rye Wine • ABV 15.8%
Bourbon and rye barrels work together in harmony to breathe life into our Ryewine. This unforgettable ale is brewed with over 60% rye, yielding entirely unique malt- and barrel-derived complexities. Enjoy an ample body that suggests sweetness but still finishes smooth and dry.
13. Double Dry Hopped Goon Juice | Eagle Park Brewing • Milwaukee, WI
New England / Hazy IPA • ABV 8.0%
A double dry hopped version of our hazy IPA with Citra, Mosaic, Eureka, and Columbus hops.
14. Little Whaleboat | Maine Beer Co. • Freeport, ME
American IPA • ABV 6.5% | 5oz $4 / 8oz $6 / 16oz $8
Notes of mango, pineapple, grapefruit & pine, along with floral roamas of rose and chamomile. Named after the Little Whaleboat Islands, a cluster of 3 small islands conserved by Maine Coast Heritage Trust. Protection of these islands provides sanctuary to a range of coastal wildlife.
15. 15-2 | 3 Sheeps Brewing • Sheboygan, WI
Stout • ABV 7.2% | 5oz $3 / 8oz $4 / 16oz $6
15-2 is a tasty stout for those that prefer their stouts straightforward. Delicious and roasty, 15-2 stands out with a hint of cherrywood giving it a subtle sweetness that pairs so well with the notes of dark chocolate.
16. Mocha Frappe Stout | Central Waters Brewing • Amherst, WI
Imperial Mocha Stout • ABV 7.1%
Local mix up with Emy J’s coffee to bring you the best of both worlds. Subtle and smooth stout with a bright coffee finish.
17. Tiki Tom Series: Mango Mai Tai | Badger State Brewing • Green Bay, WI
Mai Tai Fruited Sour • ABV 5.9%
If you need to pretend it’s summer, we’ve got you covered. Breathtakingly complex, modeled after the base cocktail of rum, orange liqueur, and fancy almond syrup.
18. Humble Bumble V6 | Humble Forager • Waunakee, WI
Hard Seltzer • ABV 5%
A go to pour for a fun new experience. This grapefruit forward drink comes out PINK! An all natural buzzed seltzer made with Passion Fruit, Red Dragon Fruit, Rio Red Grapefruit, Wildflower Honey, Hibiscus Blossoms
16. Threat Level Midnight | Karben4 Brewing • Madison, WI
Stout • ABV 8.1%
Karben4 set up a hardwood fire and roasted marshmallows for this creation. An oaky, toasted flavor backs up this classic stout.
20. Group Soak | Young Blood Beer Brewing • Madison, WI
Sour – Fruited • ABV 6.5%
Fruity coffee lovers, this one’s for you! This collab. with Vennture Brew Co. brings you the unique combination of Raspberry, Blackberry, and Vennture Coffee.